Thursday, January 14, 2010

how many things on the go?


I dont know about you - but I always have several projects (hand working/piecing/embroidery etc) on the go at once so that when I sit down to watch the tv I have "options" to choose from.
This photo I took today shows what I have going at the moment
- knitting a hat for me for winter (so PLENTY of time for that!!!)
- sewing the binding on my breast of friends wallhanging (I just got sick of making the quilt so decided to make up the blocks I had done and make a wallhanging)
- bronwyn hayes stitchery
- cross stitch quilt blocks
- english paper pieced hexagons
Not a bad selection I think!

4 comments:

Lindi said...

Pretty good selection, Di!

Jenny said...

That all not much at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

Only 5? That's not so bad. Surely you must have more hidden away?

Linda said...

I like the way you think! A project for every occasion and situation. Me too. Have fun.