scandinavian rose

I've finished the first three blocks of the scandinavian rose quilt I am making - Im getting it as a BOM (block of the month) so that helps me keep on track - I've got block number 4 here to do (and its a huge one bigger than any I've done yet) and two more are ready to come in the mail, so it certainly keeps you on track.
While I am stitching I love listening to audio books - its sort of like doing two things at once.  I've just finished listening to the first four books of song of fire and ice series (audible link) and have just loved it, well over 100 hours of listening but a good saga.
I've now just started the first book in the wheel of time (audible link) series by Robert Jordan and it seems pretty good so far.  I'm not 100% sold on the narrator but Im getting used to it.  A good narrator can make or break an audio book.

Comments

Lynne said…
Your stitchery looks great.

I agree, a book can be very well written but if the narrator grates on your nerves, the book is ruined!

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23