something else finishing up

This year I have been part of loddon murray community leadership program  Its been a great year taking me to places and meeting people I never thought I would.  From dining in the members dining room at Parliament House to meeting every day people doing amazing things in their communities.  I have also made some great friends along the way.  Last weekend we had our final retreat at Echuca, with a lovely dinner cruise on the Pride of the Murray which is a paddle steamer.  All that is left to do now is our graduation evening which is in a week or two.  I've learnt lots about communities and also about myself - its been great.  If you feel this would be a good thing to do, I highly encourage you to - maybe not necessarily this program but there are many around. Have a go - you never know where it might lead you 

Comments

Lynne said…
Sounds like a wonderful experience.

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23