what I'm working on

 Currently these are the three main things I am working on at the moment.  Firstly this quilt made of squares of Christmas fabric that I received in a swap I took part in in 2007 - refound them while I was cleaning up and having been putting it all together, it might even be ready for Christmas 2012.








This knitting is what I've been working on in the evenings while watching tv - the pattern is water and stone (ravelry link) - I started this in July and was kicking myself as its such a lot of knitting to do.  I'm using lovely madelintosh sport yarn which is a pleasure to knit with and I'm actually suprised how quickly it is going now that I have been applying myself.









 And finally this stitchery block is block number two of a block of the month pattern I'm working on called Scandinavian Rose by Rosalie Quinlan.  I've finished block 1 and as you can see almost done block 2.  Using lovely cosmo threads which are a real joy to stitch with.

Comments

Lynne said…
Variety is always good - something for almost every mood!

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23