2023 - week 29 July 16 - 22

This week has again been busy on the farm with ai (artificial insemination still going strong! Hopefully lots of red heifer calves next march and april!
We've had our first calf born for spring and it came 10 days early so its quite small but it makes up for its small stature by having an excellent set of lungs and an excellent drinking capacity - I think I will call it 
"barrel" as you can see from the pic - she's pretty full and round!


I dont have any finishes on either the crafting or reading side of things - but Im really happy with my progress on the cross stitch - Im up to the final lot of flowers! This has been a challenge - I thought it was a fairly easy cross stitch (as Ive only done one previously) but it's actually A Lot.  Im wanting to get it finished by the end of July and I think I might just do it!
So a short but sweet (and cute) update this week - see you next week with hopefully a lot of finishes!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23