2023 - week 11 March 12 - March 18

What a week it's been! Painting and renovating at the workers home has continued along with me chasing my tail every single day to try and get my usual jobs done and failing dismally at it!!!! However I did have a super exciting thing happen - my friends at our local Spinners and Weavers group encouraged me to enter some of my craft work in the local Cohuna show and this was a super scary thing to do. Im my own worst critic and I didnt think my work was good enough.  Well to my surprise I won two (yes two!!!) best exhibit rosettes and everything I entered got either a first or second prize.  To say I was blown away is an understatement but Im grateful to my friends for encouraging me.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23