Vale John Bowles my favourite father in law

Well its now 2023 and what a sad start to the year

There have been a few finishes but the saddest finish indeed was my much loved father in law, John Bowles, going to heaven 

He was such a lovely man, my favourite father in law, and he accepted and loved me so very much - I had a lot to do with him of late - taking him to appointments and visiting etc so Im really missing him 

He loved fishing, telling really bad jokes, cooking (often badly) and he really loved his family.  My husband Gary is his oldest son and when I married Gary, John took on my children as part of his family as well and welcomed us all with open arms.

He rang me every morning around 830 am and always wanted to know how the cows were milking 


As I said Ill really miss him 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23