Proud Nanna


Here I am - the proud Nanna

Comments

Birdydownunder said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Birdydownunder said…
beautiful, congratulations to all AUBIRDWOMAN
Sue said…
She's lovely, I'm so glad that everything went well. Congratulations to all concerned.
Nicole & Phil said…
Congratulations on becoming a Nanna! I am glad to hear all we nt well, and she arrived safely! I hope she will love her quilts from her Nanna, and will want to learn how to quilt when she is a bit older!
xx
Lynette said…
Thank the Lord for the safe arrival of a future quilter. She is beautiful.
Tracy said…
Congratulations! She's beautiful :) And too mum and family too! There can never be too many quilters! Unless they are after the fabric I want :)

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23