2024 - August 12 - August 18

Again not a lot of finising to report - just an audio book!
So a new time police book has been released (its part of the Chroniciles of St Marys books that I love) by Jodie Taylor. I started to listen to it but found I couldnt remember the backstory to it so Ive started listening (via audible) to that series again. Book 1 is Doing Time and sets up the adventures of Matthew , Jane and Luke as trainees in the Time Police. Their job is to make sure that the time line is kept correctly and to "police" those who mess with it. In true fashion all does not go according to plan and there are plenty of times when listening to this that I laughed out loud. Jodi Taylor is such an excellent writer and of course its 5 out of 5 stars for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23