2024 - August 5 - August 11

Well I dont have a lot of finishes to report this month - but I have been working on things! Some are huge projects and wont be finished by quite some time On the farm calving is going well and we are getting plenty of heifer (girl) calves which is great and both cows and calves are keeping everyone very busy indeed I did finish knitting a pair of socks - pattern is Fairy Dance and the yarn and the pattern were gifted to me. I must admit I didnt enjoy making these that much as there are a lot of twisted stitches and they are not kind to my hands and make the knitting quite slow - but i am pleased with how they look and I love the colour of the yarn too (yarn is Anzula Cloud in the colourway Grape)
I havent finished any books this week - I was reading the Paris Seamstress by Natasha Lester which I thought I would enjoy but I got maybe 50-60 pages into it and I really wasnt enjoying it so Ive put it aside and started something else Ive decided life is too short to read things I am really not enjoying So thats it for this week - short and sweet! See you next week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23