2023 - week 34 - August 20 - August 26

The days are getting so much nicer although the mornings are still a bit coolish and we did have a frost one morning but I do think spring is on its way! Plenty more (actually lots!!!!) of babies born this week. I did finish quite a few crafting things this week but one task in particular was Very Important. My grandson Declan said he knew that I could "fix anything" and could I please fix 3 of his toys that their puppy Dakota had, well, wrecked. Pressure was on but I managed to get it done! Heres after -
And heres before - Im pretty pleased with how they turned out and I think Ive kept my title of being able to fix anything!
I also finished the rainbow y hexagon quilt and Im super happy with how it turned out - thanks to my friend Nicky who gave me the bones of it and I added a bit of my own flair. Once again I quilted this with stippling using variageted thread and I think it suits it really well
I also completed another quilt but its a bit of a secret at the moment, so Ill share a pic of that once I have permission from the person Im gifting it too so stay tuned! No books finished this week - but after all I did finish 3 last week! Ive started two quite long books one on audio and one a physical book - I may or may not get them finished by next week Hows your week been? Hopefully productive and blessed See you next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23