Mending or hemming


 Right Im a quilter (or patchworker as some like to call it)

I dont make garments (well I have in the past but not for a very long time

Hence, I dont like mending things or taking up hems on things etc

When my girls were little they got all excited when I started to attack the mending/hemming pile and found stuff from everywhere in the hope that I would repair or take up the hems (yes my girls were ones who sometimes stapled up the hems of their pants!)

So for me its actually a big deal to do these things - and I only do them for those that are worthy of my work and time - and hubby Gaz is one of them.

So I applied myself and have hemmed four pairs of work pants for him - and to his credit he was grateful as he knows full well who knows when I will do it again!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23