all is not as it seems

 Ive just finished this cute little quilted wallhanging

Ive made many similar type things in the past but not for a long time so it was so nice to make it.  The centre is a preprinted panel that you embroider and then I added the cute buttons I had in my stash instead of embroidering them.  The borders around and the binding are from my scrap basket - that Im on a mission to downsize but it doesn't seem to be happening.


However as I was working on it I got to thinking - yes this looks cute and finished and all put together well but if you could only see what it looks like on the inside/back you might well be horrified





Heres what THAT looks like 

All messy and Ive jumped from one spot to the next in each colour

Arent we all a bit like that - on the outside we look cute neat and tidy but on the inside we are all a bit messed up!

So my message today my friends is be kind to each other you never know what someone else is going through on the inside but that mess helps us create and be what we are on the outside!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23