prepared earlier - sort of!

If you are a regular reader of my blog you might have noticed a bit of a theme lately.  Since I havent been well, I seem to have returned to doing stuff I haven't done touched been interested in for quite some time i.e. embroidery/quilting etc.
And how good does it feel!
Thankfully I prepared and thought a lot ahead - years ago - and have actually been able to be quite productive without having to spend a cent - how smart am I?
Today I was sitting quilting a smallish table cloth type thing that I have made with a "dessert roll" that someone gifted me years and years ago - prepared earlier?????
And I was loving it!
I've also been managing to post here on this blog every second day - have you noticed?  I've been trying to alternate it with farm stuff and crafty stuff and it seems to be working.
Hope you readers are enjoying it too!

Comments

Lynne said…
Aren't you clever! ;-)

I, for one, am enjoying the regular posts.
Leonie said…
I have noticed the increase in blogging and hope that you continue to return to health and strength. Loving seeing all the new stuff emerging in your "spare" time :-)
Vickie said…
I think we are really clever to be able to have the foresight to prepare and store for a few years LOL..great to see you are getting into it..I have been enjoying your posts but had posting issues which are now all sorted,cheers Vickie

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23