Tuesday, September 25, 2012

prepared earlier - sort of!

If you are a regular reader of my blog you might have noticed a bit of a theme lately.  Since I havent been well, I seem to have returned to doing stuff I haven't done touched been interested in for quite some time i.e. embroidery/quilting etc.
And how good does it feel!
Thankfully I prepared and thought a lot ahead - years ago - and have actually been able to be quite productive without having to spend a cent - how smart am I?
Today I was sitting quilting a smallish table cloth type thing that I have made with a "dessert roll" that someone gifted me years and years ago - prepared earlier?????
And I was loving it!
I've also been managing to post here on this blog every second day - have you noticed?  I've been trying to alternate it with farm stuff and crafty stuff and it seems to be working.
Hope you readers are enjoying it too!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Aren't you clever! ;-)

I, for one, am enjoying the regular posts.

Leonie said...

I have noticed the increase in blogging and hope that you continue to return to health and strength. Loving seeing all the new stuff emerging in your "spare" time :-)

Vickie said...

I think we are really clever to be able to have the foresight to prepare and store for a few years LOL..great to see you are getting into it..I have been enjoying your posts but had posting issues which are now all sorted,cheers Vickie