washcloth

I was lucky enough to win two skeins of rowan siena cotton in purple (yes purple!!!!) in a recent karma swap on ravelry.
As soon as it arrived here I just HAD to knit it up - and this is the results of one skein - the pattern is bathtime blossoms (ravelry link) and from the one skein Ive managed to knit a gorgeous washcloth as well as a soap bag (just need to find/get/buy some lovely soap to put in it)
I still have one skein left so Im debating whether to make another set and gift it at some stage.
The colour is truly gorgeous

Comments

Lynne said…
It looks gorgeous - purple is my favourite colour!
Carolina said…
Gorgeous color and great washcloth. I like the idea of a soap bag.
Banaghaisge said…
OOOH, that is very yummy. I shall have alook in Drummnd soap shopin Castlmeaine for some lavender soap to match it! What astunning colour. I just knitted two similar circles into a pot holder. Lime green, might add some lairy orange - or purple tassels, it is all padded with circles of batting.

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23