a day of sewing

When I had my big clean up/clean out of my sewing and craft area I found that for some reason I had several things that were started and not quite finished off.....so.....today I had an afternoon to myself - Gaz was at lawn bowls and Megan was a friends place and I didnt have to milk or actually do anything........so.........I worked thru some of the abovementioned pile -
Firstly, this panel was gifted to me in a karma swap over on ravelry from msdonna - I received it months ago and thought I would make it up for Aimee's new baby that is not that far away from entering the world so layered it and quilted it with an allover stipple design, bound it and hand sewed down the back of the binding with the hanging sleeve whilst watching lost in austen on dvd.
Next effort was this table runner that was finished ages months ago and just needed the binding handsewn down, so did that too while watching more of the abovementioned dvd.  It will probably go in the gift cupboard awaiting its new owner.


Final effort was these 6 tea towels that I actually bought for christmas presents.  Had the pictures mostly vliseofixed on and just had to zig zag around them.  Obviously they didnt quite get done for christmas but will be handy for NEXT christmas.....lol

Comments

Banaghaisge said…
Only THREE UFOs? You are so good. And even better cos you have zero now! Well done that girl, xxxx
Julie said…
Aren't days alone a wonderful thing! You must have made a dent in your UFO pile.

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23