rip lassie

One of our dogs, the lovely Lassie has gone over the rainbow bridge.  Unfortunately she went under the tractor wheel.   When I first came to Gary's home, Gary warned me that he had this really nasty, vicious dog called Lass and that I had to be careful of her.  When I got here, Lass came straight up to me and sat on my feet.  We have loved each other ever since.  We will miss her ways, her funny noises, her wiggly squiggly body that she wriggled to greet you.  You have been a very good dog Lass and very sadly missed.

Comments

knottygal said…
I am sorry for your loss.Lassie sounds like a great dog. :-)With dogs and cats, its instant love, isn't it?
Leonie said…
RIP Lassie. My condolences to you and your family on your loss. A good friend will be remembered forever.
Leonie said…
RIP Lassie. My condolences to you and your family on your loss. A good friend will be remembered forever.
Ozjane said…
She looks beautiful and reminds me of some of my farm time dogs.
Saying goodbye is so hard to do.
Annette said…
Farm machinery and farm dogs, don't they luv to play around the wheels. Always hard to lose a family pet, Hugs....
Annette said…
Farm machinery and dogs, don't they luv to play around the wheels...hard to lose a pet...Hugs

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23

2023 - week 25 June 18 - June 24