a frogging we will go

A month or so ago I finished these socks.  They looked lovely but sadly they are too big for me :(
I received the yarn and pattern in a great swap on ravelry called magic yarn ball.  You swap with a partner and you send them a pattern and a ball of yarn BUT inside the ball of yarn are lots of little treasures to be found - of course you only find them as you knit.
As this yarn and pattern were sent to me, I do think its only fair that the actual socks are mine....so.....decided today to frog (i.e. unravel) the socks that I had made and use a smaller size needle (2.00mm) and make the size small - think that should all be good!

Comments

Lynne said…
Oh, how I can relate to that frustration - mine was a pair that were different sizes even though they were knitted on the same needles by the same knitter - just six months apart! Now I knit two at a time (on dpns)!
Banaghaisge said…
Is there a link to the little treasures you found when you knitted them? And are you going to wrap up some other little surprises (except they wont be unless you did chocolates wrapped in plain foil...). I do like that pattern - is very pretty. XXXX
Julie said…
I'm very envious of you sock knitters! The yarn is a lovely colour too!

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23