2024 - April 29 - May 5

And yet again Im late to post what I did last week - and you know what - I have No Idea what i did last week! Weve been super busy on the farm getting the last of the seed in to be watered before the end of the irrigation season on the 15th of May. I think we are the most organised we have ever been but it does still seem like a rush to the finish line. We've had some beautiful sunny days but the mornings and evenings are a little fresh - still havent lit the wood heater yet as the split system is keeping up with things atm
Still no finishes on the crafting front - but I have prepped the final blocks for the Owl and Hare Hollow block of the month quilt - so Ill work on the handsewing parts of the blocks while watching tv at night. Reading wise I finished the fourth book in the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas - Queen of Shadows Again loved loved loved this book The pace doesnt stop I love how Celaena (who is now Aelin) is becoming such a badass and fighter. She is not afraid to stand up to even those who appear unbeatable. Yes theres a bit of sadness with the death of a favorite friend (and character) but as I said the pace doesnt stop! Of course 5 stars out of 5
Secondly I finished the audiobook of Firefly Lane - I loved this series when I watched it on tv and the book didnt disappoint - a few differences from the tv show but thats quite ok. Its the story of two best friends - Kate and Tully who have been best friend for over 30 years. Working together in tv for a time and then its just Tully working and Kate being a stay at home mum. Warning! If you havent seen the series it has a super sad ending - loved this too and 5 stars out of 5!
WEll thats my week - hopefully Ill have something new craftwise to show you next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23