Long time no blog!

It's been a long time since Ive blogged - well January!
A lot has happened in that time - it seems mostly bad but there have been some good times inbetween
Long story short - its time for me to reassess and regroup and get back to finding the real me
A week or so ago I attended a one day workshop with Cynthia Mahoney called "Driving your life - well being workshop for busy women"
It was all about setting goals and directions and self assessing and learning how to put yourself first- something that Im pretty ordinary at doing
I realised I have no goals really for the future - or if I do they are very vague and not defined
I also realised that that is ok too!

Ive also realised that I dont like to have unfinished things around me - books, projects, dreams, goals, etc etc

So.........I now have a goal - to finish things Ive started or if I dont want to finish them - Ill "gift" them elsewhere

So stay tuned

Di
xxx


Comments

Di said…
I agree, Di. It's good to have goals, as long as they're realistic (which mine mostly aren't!)

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23