UFO's or finishing stuff off

i don't know about you but somehow I seem to have lots and lots of projects started and not finished. This is due to various reasons - got bored with it, started on something else, ran out of what was needed to finish it, forgot I started it etc.......
This is a quite normal phenomenon with crafting people so I shouldn't feel bad, but I would dearly love to not have so many laying around.  I have been making a concerted effort to finish off stuff and have been making a dent in the pile though.
Here is the latest I have picked up - a stitchery which is pretty simple to work on and when finished will be made into either a cushion or a wallhanging.  I haven't decided which - I need to finish it first!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23