Hello 2016

Thought I would give my blog a visit and a dust off
It's been almost 12 months since I posted on here, unfortunately Facebook Twitter and Instagram have taken over from the humble blog.
As I usually do I've found my inspiration for 2016 and here it is, nice and simple which is what I like.
Yes I would also like to lose weight and also get fitter and also eat healthy etc etc but don't we all?  I think it's great to have these thoughts but it is oh so hard to fulfil!


Today I've also made a start on something new, adult colouring! It's fiddle but fun but I can see it could take quite a long time to finish one picture.  I'm using Derwent metallic Pencils which are lovely to use.
Progress so far after about 15 minutes of work -


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23