babysitting

I spent a lovely day in Bendigo yesterday babysitting my two granddaughters Mia and Maddison.  They were both so good and we had a great time.  I even managed to get Maddison to have a sleep and she slept for 45 in her cot during the day which apparently is unheard of - I must have the Nanna touch!
The absolute highlight was that Maddison said "nan" for the first time and continued to say it over and over so I got it on film!
I also took my Mum with me for a day out and she had a great time too - after our "work" was done we did a bit of shopping and then headed home - tired but happy.

Comments

Lynne said…
Grandchildren are such a blessing, aren't they?
Annette said…
Lovely photos....although tiring I also love babysitting the grandchildren, aren't they lucky to have a great grandmother also, lots of photos so they remember!!! Take care

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23