First week of September 2026

A good start to September with finishes both in knitting and reading Firstly yet another pair of socks
The pattern I used with Simple Cable Socks by Kino Knits and the designer gifted me the pattern I used yarn that was also gifted to me by my sister - Cheryl - its Fiori Sock in the colorway Waratah and I made the womens 56 stitch size Im super pleased with how they turned out! I also finished this book as a physical book
Fabulous book and I cant wait for the next book in the series! It has dragons! This is the story of Astrid and Skylar who are fated to duel to the death in order to save The Heart There is romance (for each of them), quests, and both dangerous and caring (though huge) dragons - and magic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

latest quilting progress

scatterdays - w

we have A sock!