Second week of August 2026
Another productive week!
Firstly I completed the Quilt along quilt Ive been making with a group of friends on ravelry
Ill be donating this to Women of Worth which is a group dedicated to help support women who are victims of human trafficking It was a fun quilt to make and is a lot brighter in real life Secondly I finished these socks - the pattern is Basgaith Socks (aka fourth wing) and I used love and speckles yarn that Ive had in my stash for quite some time. The pattern is great and the yarn was beautiful to knit with. I think Ill be keeping these for myself! On the reading front Firstly a physical book finish My hubby suggested I read this book and I wasnt sure but I really enjoyed it! Its the story of Hannah Fischer who is born in Germany and is living next door to Albert Einstein This awakens her passion for physics and is all she wants to do, however due to circumstances she ends up with a secretarial degree Due to the war she becomes the secretary to some of the worst in the third reich and the fictional accounts of what she sees and experiences are really interesting and 5 stars from me
Ill be donating this to Women of Worth which is a group dedicated to help support women who are victims of human trafficking It was a fun quilt to make and is a lot brighter in real life Secondly I finished these socks - the pattern is Basgaith Socks (aka fourth wing) and I used love and speckles yarn that Ive had in my stash for quite some time. The pattern is great and the yarn was beautiful to knit with. I think Ill be keeping these for myself! On the reading front Firstly a physical book finish My hubby suggested I read this book and I wasnt sure but I really enjoyed it! Its the story of Hannah Fischer who is born in Germany and is living next door to Albert Einstein This awakens her passion for physics and is all she wants to do, however due to circumstances she ends up with a secretarial degree Due to the war she becomes the secretary to some of the worst in the third reich and the fictional accounts of what she sees and experiences are really interesting and 5 stars from me

Comments