I may have started a few things......

 As many of you  know I enjoy doing craft stuff - particularly knitting and quilting and well I might have started a few things All At Once cos the lure of starting something new is pretty strong




Firstly a jumper for me that will be pretty warm and cosy as its from 16ply Bendigo Woollen Mills Yarn - its a pretty simple design just basic stockinette and super thick yarn so it shouldn't take too long to make.





Next, and also knitting, is a gorgeous shawl pattern from Joji Locitelli - the lightweight hipster shawl.  Ive already made this pattern in a heavier weight yarn and love it and thought this would be really nice to make too - it takes one skein of sock yarn. 





And finally a quilt, or actually a wallhanging Ive started.  Im using some fusible backing and lots of 2 inch squares.  Once Ive seamed all these together I think I might add some flowers, butterflies and maybe trees to it. 



So as you can see Im definitely not what is called a "monogamous" crafter - which is someone who only makes one thing at a time!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23