another finish and one that Im pretty happy with

Ive just finally finished this quilt - and I must say Im really pleased with how it has turned out.  It was a lot of cutting (and HUGE amount of cutting - although I did cut too much fabric and have heaps left over), lots of sewing and then I stippled it myself on my domestic sewing machine.  I had to piece the back so thought I would use up more of the left over strips to join them together - I think it makes it look like it was meant to be.
And the black and white fabric used in the binding was an afterthought and it think it fits in really well with the brightness and freshness of the quilt.

Comments

Sally said…
What a fabulous quilt....your use of colour is amazing.

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23