2024 - September 16 - September 22

Cold cold mornings, super wind days quite often but occasionally a bit of sunshine! Almost 4 seasons in one day - but we cant seem to be able to attract any rain (which we wouldnt mind, thank you very much) The days seem to roll one day into the next and to be honest some days I dont know what ive done all day - but im sure Ive done something Oddly, this weeks finishes are sort of a bit about mum Firstly and embroidery that I was going to make for mum to hang in her room - sadly she didnt get to enjoy it and Im sure she would have loved it Its another kit from Clever Poppy - and I love her designs, so simple but really effective
And on the reading front I finished a book, that Aimees dr (who is someone I made friends with on one of the consumer advisorys I was on) leant to me to read. To be honest when I first saw it I thought this is definately not for me, but I bravely started reading it and I really enjoyed it. Its written by a palliative care doctor who tells the story of many people at the end of their lives, and how they coped with that and the support that they had Its very well worth a read and I thoroughly enjoyed it and Ill give it 5 stars out of 5 - and I might add it was quite therapeutic as well.
So as you can see - two finishes and both related to mum And Ill share with you one of the last photos of me and mum - I think its shows our love for each other Love you mum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23