Lockdown 5 day 6 where did the day go

 Lockdown 5 and day 6 and today has just run away!

Which is one of the main reasons Ive made my list of things I want to get done and also why Ive been posting daily on this blog.

If we have to be locked in I might as well have a purpose.

A large chunk of today was spent getting my lovely father in laws new phone we bought him set up  - frustrating at times but its done and he's happy - just worried Im now going to get calls about "how do I do this" but thats to be expected.

Another zoom meeting too.

And Ive started another project that was on my "to do" list - this time diamond art - Ive never done it before so rang my lovely friend Carol who has done lots of them for some tips.  I dont think this will be finished quickly any time soon but Ive started!

There was also some hat knitting - but they are being gifted so I cant show you them as yet until the lucky person(s) who are getting them get them!



Comments

Tiffany said…
The diamond art looks interesting!

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23