Lockdown 5 day 5 and its extended!

 Lockdown 5 day 5 and today it was announced the lockdown will be extended for another week!

So I think Ill have to add to my list of "things Ive been putting off but lockdown is a great time to get them done"

It was also freezing cold today and raining most of the day - but being the good daughter that I am I went to visit mum and talked to her through the glass in the pouring rain and 8 degrees - thats dedication for you!!!!

Mum does enjoy seeing my face though - much better than just talking on the phone




Apart from that excitement - another teleconference and thanks to that Ive finished the peasy cardigan Ive been knitting for a while.  All that long stockinette rows were not that exciting but its finished and Ill probably gift it to me - she likes blue :)

I used Bendigo Woollen Mills tweed yarn in a beautiful shade of blue - it took almost 4 balls but it will be nice and warm 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23