Lockdown 5 day 1 - here we go again!

 So here we go again - Lockdown number 5 - this one (fingers crossed) is to be for 5 days

So what did I do today?

Firstly, I had a meeting on line that had originally been scheduled to be in Echuca.  Id been looking forward to it, to meet those involved face to face and also to do some shopping in Echuca.  Well thanks to the last minute lockdown it was rescheduled to online. Of course my internet was dodgy so I couldn't have my camera on - so I got some knitting done - Im working on the peasy cardigan (ravelry link)

I got a bit done, had a great meeting and to be honest today is a cold and rainy day so much better at home in the warm than driving on wet slippery roads!





The meeting didnt finish until after lunch, but Im keen to achieve some things Ive been putting off as I did during the last lockdown, so this afternoon I decided to clean out our pantry. 

 It wasn't that messy really but Ive had new tupperware containers for ages to put stuff in, and also Gary has been digging in the cupboards and I cant find a think.  A couple of hours later with nice wiped down shelves and everything well organised and Im happy!

Wonder how long it will take Gary to mess it up again!












And PS - I bought a bull! No name yet - happy to take suggestions 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23