Lockdown 5 day 4 business as usual??? No

 Lockdown 5 and day 4 and we are not yet back to business as usual

Theres been more cases and more in Regional Victoria so I really doubt the restrictions will ease tomorrow night at midnight.

Still working my way through my list though!

A big chunk of today was taken up by an online meeting which went for 4 hours - this to me is the absolute MAX I will spend in an online meeting - I get distracted and bored and to be honest the meeting wasn't that exciting.   Shhhhhhh I did get some knitting done though!




 

I also made another 6 cards with the card making kit leftover stuff I had - so thats a big tick off my list - I think Ive had these card kit things for well over 10 years to make up and now they are done.  I wonder who I will send them too??????


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23