Lockdown 5 day 3 business as usual but not really

 Lockdown 5 Day 3 and its Sunday

Some things today were business as usual - on the weekends our lovely staff dont work so Gary and I milk together Saturday and Sunday - so thats what we did.  Cows dont have time off for covid and we are an essential service so nothing really changes for us in our farming life.  Its just the stuff outside the farm gate that does change. Oh and anyone that comes onto the farm too!



Usually though on a Sunday we would be going to church but due to the lockdown it was online - still good but not quite the same as being in the building. As I was home though I took the opportunity to make some yummy pumpkin soup for our lunch and it warmed us up on yet another cold day - although there's wasn't any rain, wind or frost today which is a nice change. 







After lunch it was back to my list of "things Ive been putting off, wanting to do etc etc etc" Todays task was to clean out two cane drawers I have which yielded a few things Im happy to move on and also some I might just get around to doing! One of those things was some kits Id purchased ages ago to make some cards - so this afternoon I made some!  And I think they look quite good for a beginner.  Ive still got another kit to make up - I might try and get that done tomorrow!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23