where did christmas (and most of december) go????

Well Im not sure what has happened Christmas has come and gone as has most of December!
I really dont know what has happened with the days - have been so busy both off and on the farm, that its nice to have a quiet day or two - or has it been quiet?
We were blessed to have all my girls home for christmas (as well as there respective other halves) and had the usual big chrissie lunch - this year at Garys brothers home.
Mia loved everything about Christmas and its lovely to see it all thru a childs eyes - presents were wrapped and opened and admired etc and I think I got everything right as I didnt hear any complaints! And here's the proof of the parcels - Christmas morning before the pressies were attacked.
Hoping that all those who are reading this had a blessed day - and remember the true reason for Christmas - Jesus!

Comments

Lynne said…
Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas.
Carolina said…
Merry Christmas to you and your family! I read a quote by Andy Rooney..something about the most precious sight is the chaos after the presents have been unwraped. This year I let the chaos stay there overnight. Have a blessed New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23