feeling virtuous, stuff done etc but you'll have to take my word for it

Well I got up this morning and thought I should post my progress here on my blog, so here am I....sadly no photos to prove I have done what I am going to tell you, as DD2 Sarah has taken my camera to a deb she went to last night, so you will have to just take my word for it.
How many of you, and I can see heads nodding, download patterns, blocks of the month etc and print off or save them onto your computer? Do you ever ACTUALLY do them???
I realised I am very guilty of this the other day when I went thru a pile of stuff Id printed off for "later" and went to file them
There were hundreds!!!
Anways found six (yes six!!!) blocks of the month in progress that I had printed off.
All cute, all ones I still want to do - so said to myself "enough is enough".
Started on the first one bunny hill which started in January, of course I have ALL the months printed off so traced them all and did them - hooray!!!
Then quickly check the site and May was up, so I've done it too - I think this qualifies for saying I'm up to date
PLUS I finished the little quilt I made/designed in the class with Michele Hill at the southern cross quilters retreat in Adelaide
Amazing!!!
(but true - trust me, photos WILL follow)

Comments

Banaghaisge said…
Good on you MBGF - five months in one hit is a wonderful effort! Can't wait to see the rest of the year (and the quilt, he he he).
You can put up deb pics as well... And Sarah could have a camera for her birthday.
XXXX

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23