Second week of September 2026
Week two of September and yet another pair of socks finished - Im on a roll
The pattern for these socks is Morning Coffee Socks by Crazy Sock Lady (yes Im working through all the sock patterns I have printed off)
The yarn I used was some I bought from Morris and Sons in Melbourne and its Urth Uneeth Sock in the colorway Zebra - I love how they have turned out and it came with the yarn wound into two seperate matching balls which was awesome
I also finished two mini projects that were sent to me from a ravelry friend - Taylor - in the US
A Mosaic and a teeny tiny stitchery
And I finished the following book on audibook via audible
Book 10 in the series - still chasing Clive Ronan and waiting on the Time Police to show up, which they do but never on time. And of course 5 stars

Comments