Last part of August 2026

And just like that August has come and gone and hopefully warmer and sunnier days ahead I did get a few things finished off too! Firstly a pair of socks (yes another pair)
These are the hole in the ground socks and I used Ash and Eve sock yarn to make them Great pattern - just enough to keep you interested and I think the yarn is a good match for them too We had a nice sunny day the other day so I spent several hours cleaning up this area and it looks so much better and not so overgrown and geraniums are very forgiving Im sure they wont take long to grow back
Reading wise I finished the following -
An Argumnetation of Historians by Jodie Taylor and this is the 9th book in the series - of course awesome with a lot of annoyance from the idiot Halcombe and also Clive Ronan Of course its 5 stars! So a nice way to round out the month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

latest quilting progress

scatterdays - w

we have A sock!