3 finishes and all different

 What a productive day Ive had today - 3 finishes and all different crafts!

Firstly a sock - and this one is a test knit for paperdaisy1 and its in DK weight - great pattern, will be lovely and squishy and warm to wear.  I used Louie and Lola DK sock yarn and Id highly recommend it - its a joy to work with

I tested the size small and its my size 71/2-8 foot perfectly







Next finished is this small quilt - who else has heaps of scraps or squares or stuff???? I know I do and Im really pleased to make this from those leftovers and to make something useful - Does my scrap basket look much smaller - well no!




And finally finished my second diamond art picture - I think its ok - not quite as pretty or cute as the first one I did but its done.  These are a bit tedious to do but you get a great result once its finished and perfect for doing while listening to an audio book!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23