Day 2 of lockdown -clean that!

 Here we are on day 2 of lockdown

And what is it about lockdown that gives you the desire to do the things that you've been putting off for ages?

As Ive been reminded we are dairy farmers, so life is sort of normal for us - we aren't home from work (cos we work from home), milking doesn't stop nor do the tasks associated with it.

But.... what have I achieved today?

Cleaned out my shoe cupboard - and score found a brand new pair of moccasins Id forgotten I have - Im taking that as a covid win!


Next cleaning! Kitchen and lounge room cleaned from top to bottom as well as - wait for it - oven cleaned, even took the door apart and cleaned the glass (I did have hubbys help - thanks Gaz!) But it does look lovely and clean doesn't it




And finally just to add to the madness - I replaced all the felt things on the bottom of our kitchen chairs.  They had all been falling off, half falling off etc and very annoying - well all nice and tidy now!




And yes I did go for a walk with the dogs and it was splendid outside this afternoon - I dont think I mentioned that it was minus 4 when we milked this morning, but this cow was having a ball having a good old rub to scratch an itch! Her name is Daffy by the way.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23