Day 7 - books and freedom!

 Day 7 and its been announced from midnight the restrictions will ease for those of us in Regional Victoria :) however Melbourne is still in lockdown - yes still have to wear masks, still no visitors to our homes but we can travel and go out for no reason at all.

Exciting times!

Today I thought I would share with you my love of reading.  This pic is the bookcase on my side of our bed and yes these are all books in the "to be read" pile - and yes its constantly being added to!

I also love to listen to audio books and my app of choice is audible and its so portable (I have it on my phone and my iPad) and has a great range of books to choose from.  I tend to listen to books I probably wouldn't read in a physical copy so something like Anna Karenina, super long books like those from Diana Gabaldon etc.  I listen while driving, exercising, knitting, sewing and well almost anywhere.  Its great to be able to do this.

What books do you like to read? 

Ill read anything except stuff with vampires, extreme violence or satanic - leaves a lot of choices still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23