Day 6 of lockdown - music

Well its day 6 and the government have announced our restrictions in regional victoria will be easing.

We will be able to travel more than 5 kms and not be restricted on reasons for leaving home, but still no visitors in our homes and still need to wear masks :(

Today I thought Id share with you my love of music.

When I was 6 or 7 my Pa had an electric organ he liked to play and he taught me how to play it - I loved it and he bought me a piano so that I would have something to play and enjoy at home. I went to music lessons
(with the lovely Mrs Harvey) in Bendigo where we lived and stayed learning from her until she sadly had a fall in her garden and passed away.  I then went to Mrs Sworder - who although a hard task master, taught me a lot.


The last 18 months of learning, we had moved to Kerang, and Mum drove me to Bendigo once a week for lessons - thanks Mum!

Only recently Ive had my piano (yes the same piano Ive had all these years) moved to our home and Ive so been enjoying playing it.

Im also starting to play keyboards at church which is also fun and interesting.




My favourite music to play - probably a Mozart sonata - but really Ill play anything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23