The book pile

Way back on the 16th of November last year I posted about my big pile of books beside my bed in my "urgent" and "to read" pile

Many I had started and many I had not but it had got to the point that if I added another book to the pile it was in danger of toppling over

So I made a plan to not add any more books to my collection but to work my way through what I had

And nearly 9 months later Ive succeeded

Below is what my beside table currently looks like - no pile of books just one of my favourite photos of Gaz and a lamp!






These are the books I read -
- The Fairvale Ladies Bookclub
- You're Worth It
- Live, Love, lead - Brian Houston
- Saving Grace - Jane Green
- Overcoming the daily evil - David Palmer
- A year at Bullo - Sara Henderson
- Lineage of Grace - Francine Rivers
- Night of rain & stars - Maeve Binchy
- Without Rival - Lisa Bevere
- The Book Club - Mary Alice Monroe
- Clash of the Kingdoms - Erica Nugent
- Things your mother never told you - O. Lichenstein
- Blessed - Brian Houston
- Down Dirt Roads - Rachel Treasure
- Already Amazing
- Barefoot Investor
- Stepping out - Deb Burma
- The Daniel Plan - Rick Warren
- Jesus what does it take to be saved - David Palmer
- Second chance - Jane Green
- Moments - Zoe Routh
- Drive by Eternity - John Bevere

Very diverse books and topics but I enjoyed them all

What to do now?
Make a new pile of course LOL





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mums eulogy

Ollie

2023 - week 51 - December 17 - December 23