Wife, mum, nanna and dairy farmer and not necessarily in that order!
Love to knit, crochet, quilt, read, garden and lots of other stuff!
I'm a Christian too
maddison dorothy rivett
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Praise God for the wonderful arrival of Maddison Dorothy Rivett at 2.14am on Sunday 26th February 2012 in Bendigo (and yes I was present and yes it was a privelige)
I know I'm very late (I have finally caught up with all your posts since 1 March! it is great to finally have an internet connection with a 21st century speed!) but my heartfelt congratulations to all the family; welcome little Maddison.
As the hot weather is starting to arrive (well it is summer) Ive been inside a bit more -and also its school holidays so not quite so much driving around. Ive been doing a few dear jane blocks - filling in some gaps so I can join "bits" together - feels like I am getting somewhere. This photo is the top left section of the quilt The second picture is for a class I am doing at Quilt University - an online quilting class...Hawaiian Applique. So far just basted onto background fabric, but so far so good
First week of scatterydays and blogger wont let me directly up load photos so Ive had to resort to using old photos and copying and pasting the url's Expensive - water - without water we cannot function as a farm and its a much needed (but costly) commodity Music - walking along behind the cows listening to all the different noises that they make Exciting - walking - my granddaughter Maddison is learning to walk and using whatever she can to help achieve it! WIP (work in progress) - I'm working on the "love is" block of the month which Im really enjoying and actually managing to (almost) keep up with the blocks as they arrive each month to do be done.
Hooray! Sock one is done and dusted - and it even fits!!!!! I dont know if Ive mentioned it but this is by far the hardest thing most complicated/complex thing I have ever knitted - and now I have to knit another one or else just one sock is not good for anything at all - wish me luck Ive cast it on.......
Comments